Monday, January 23

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi,I'm Hayley the creator of this blog. I have loved learning about the prairies of Texas this year. I've been to Cedar Hill State Park and the Penn Family Farm to visit the Texas prairies. They have worked hard to protect what is left, and it is beautiful. I thought it would be great to make up some adventures that John Penn's daughter Laurra might have had growing up in the prairie, and tell how their farm changed the prairie. I used facts from the Penn Family Farm to make up adventures Laurra might have had. It was hard but fun to make up the adventure part.


Prairies really are endangered in Texas. Texas used to be mainly all prairie land. There's less than 1% of tallgrass prairie left in Texas.  Prairie plants are really pretty. I love the wild flowers and prairies of Texas. If we all work together, we can help save the Texas Prairies!


Now - Go to the first post of this blog (at the very end) and Enjoy the Adventures of Laurra Penn, a little girl on the Texas Prairie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment